About Jeff Ross
Jeff Ross is a community manager for both internal and external online communities for a Fortune 100 company, and a social media/social learning enthusiast. A lifelong learner himself, Jeff is particularly interested in how social technology and online communities are used to meet the learning and work performance needs of individuals and groups as well as how they help accomplish business goals. As a community manager, he lives and breathes the communities for which he gratefully has responsibility, always seeking ways to help the communities mature and succeed.
When he isn’t working, Jeff enjoys his wonderful family, devoted dog, drinking Ale-8, supporting the Kentucky Wildcats, chillin’ in his basement man cave, and being an active member of his church in Louisville, KY.
You are welcome to:
- follow Jeff on Twitter @JeffKRoss: http://twitter.com/JeffKRoss
- request a connection on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffkross
- email him at email@example.com
- connect with Jeff Ross on Google+ (full name used here for some behind-the-scenes Google reasons)
- check out his boards on Pinterest
- contact him to arrange a speaking engagement (The words are free. I charge to arrange them.)