We invite you to take part in #ESNchat on Thursdays from 2-3pm ET. Here is the schedule of coming topics (subject to change).
- February 23, 2017 – Using an ESN in a Highly Regulated industry with Steve Nguyen
- Q1. What are some industries & types of regulations than can make it difficult for an ESN to thrive?
- Q2. How can ESN leaders overcome the secrecy & privacy concerns some have about ESN use in highly regulated orgs?
- Q3. What examples can you share of ESN successes in a highly regulated industry?
- Q4. What skills are most critical for ESN community managers in a highly regulated industry?
- Q5. What are your best do’s and don’ts for ESN community managers who feel handcuffed in a regulated industry?
- March 2, 2017 – Differences Between Introverts and Extroverts On Your ESN
- March 9, 2017 – Workplace by Facebook with special guest Carrie Young
- March 16, 2017 – Using an ESN to Connect Geographical Areas
- March 23, 2017 – BYOT – Bring Your Own Topic
- March 30, 2017 – Rejuvenating a Sagging ESN
Have a topic you’d like us to cover in a future #ESNchat? Let us know on Twitter with a message to @ESNchat or add a comment to this post.
Did you miss a chat you were interested in? If so, check out the Topic Archives.
Not sure how to participate in the chat? Learn more here.