We invite you to take part in #ESNchat on Thursdays from 2-3pm ET. Here is the schedule of coming topics (subject to change).
- April 6, 2017 – Community Management Careers with Guest Rachel Happe from The Community Roundtable
- Q1. Would you launch an #ESN without a #CMGR? Why or why not?
- Q2. What are key elements of your #CMGR roles and responsibilities? How has it changed over the years?
- Q3. As a #CMGR what do you see as your career path? How do you move up?
- Q4. What are the key skills and competencies that you need to be successful?
- Q5. Where would you look if you were searching for a new role? How did you find your current role?
- Q6. What advice would you give to your peers as they consider their careers?
- April 13, 2017 – No #ESNchat – spring break
- April 20, 2017 – No #ESNchat – spring break
- April 27, 2017 – Yammer/Office 365
- May 4, 2017 – TBD
- May 11, 2017 – JiveWorld Takeaways
- May 18, 2017 – TBD
- May 25, 2017 – TBD
Have a topic you’d like us to cover in a future #ESNchat? Let us know on Twitter with a message to @ESNchat or add a comment to this post.
Did you miss a chat you were interested in? If so, check out the Topic Archives.
Not sure how to participate in the chat? Learn more here.