Following the most active year yet for this blog, let’s pause to see what the top 10 most-viewed posts are out of the 571 posted since its inception in April, 2011.
The top 3 spots remain unchanged:
- The Worst Mistakes I’ve Made As An Employee
- Deciding When to Leave Your Job
- What Annoys Me the Most About Coworkers
During the month of December, we saw some posts rearrange their position, one new post enter the top ten, and one drop out:
- What I Appreciate Most in Coworkers and What I Would Do Different As a Dad If I Had the Chance swapped places, now being #4 and #5, respectively, instead of the other way around as they were last month.
- Resumes and Your Previous Job Tenures – a new post from December – jumped to #6 in the list.
- The Worst Bosses I’ve Ever Had inched up to #7.
- It’s Tough Changing One’s Direction slipped to #8.
- More Questions than Answers dropped one spot to #9.
- Rethink Routine also dropped one spot to #10.
- Quit Holding Social Media to a Different Standard dropped out of the top 10.
You’ll always find a link to the top 10 all-time posts at the top of the blog. The list is current as of January 13, 2014.
Thanks to each of you for being here! There would be no top 10 posts without you.